Get page title in joomla tutorial @686@

Úvod do EET Forums Forum Get page title in joomla tutorial @686@

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pvjsuta 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

pvjsuta
    Participant

Welcome to Joomla! 3 Essentials, Working with Content. Joomla! 3, the open-source content management system has a zillion options for incorporating content into a website. First, we’ll take a quick tour of Joomla!’s interface so you know how to get around Joomla! quickly and easily. Next, we’ll take a look at the CAM. Categories, articles, and

GET PAGE TITLE IN JOOMLA TUTORIAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

GET PAGE TITLE IN JOOMLA TUTORIAL >> READ ONLINE

Everyone needs to know the basics of how to edit and create them. This tutorial will help you to understand the inner workings of Joomla! articles and their integration into a web page. Categories. Every part of Joomla! powered web site or any CMS type of web site needs a method to display and store its content logically.
    Discuss Search Engine Optimization in relation to Joomla! 3.x. This forum will also have discussions on SEF/SEO Joomla! 3.x extensions. Go to home page and add your title, description, keywords. and i have watched you-tube tutorial which tells to add global setting in Joomla to for meta
    A common requirement is to customise the way in which the page title is displayed, For example, including the site name as part of the page title. The code on this page will allow you to change the global page title across the entire site. You may customise it to your own liking within your own template files.
    Different templates have different places where you can add modules (in our case – banners). For the purpose of this tutorial, we will add our banner in the right column of the default Joomla 3 template (position-7). Once you choose title and position for the module, press the Save button at the top left part of the page. That’s it!
    I’m using multiple menus on one page. In multiple divs I’m showing a menu (menu1 to menu6). For templating purposes I would like to get the menu title of each menu to show on top. I’m not managing to get the title from the menu. I found this is the way to get the menu items.
    When you are creating „static“ pages with a single article menu item, the page will get its title from

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.